Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tagged by EeLui

Name:Ooi Tzin Yung
Nickname:TY(Thank You -,.-)
Marital status: Single
Zodiac Sign:*Cancer*
Gender: Male
Age: 19 in the coming 19th of July
High School: Chung Ling
University: Any which accept me will be possible
Do you like yourself: Sometimes i don't
Piercings: Pain
Are you a freak:I AM NOT!!!
Hair: Grows and Drops everyday
Allergic: Positive
What are you doing now: Listening to songs
What will you do 1 hour later:If i know then the next question you should ask me the toto NO.
What will you do 10 years later: However i know this...."Survive"
Live with mother/father/parents: Neither one. I live with family
Siblings(including you): 2
Eldest: LimPek
Youngest: LimPek eh sio moi
Love/hate your family: L-O-V-E
THE LOVE
You found your another half:
Nope
If yes, who is he/she:
Said no ad la!
If no, who you want he/she to be:
=.= good quustion...i want her to be my another half hahaha
Did anything wrong to your other half:
I REPEAT! I HAVEN FOUND MINE
What was/were the wrong(s) you had done:
.....These question reli KL haha
Ever argued with your other half:
........
You have been with your other half since:
*puke*
Are you straight/Lesbo:
No i'm bent =.=
Reasons you love your other half:
She is my other half
You and your other half are in which stage:
Searching stage
Ever think of marrying him/her:
I will

THE FRIENDS
Your first best friend:
They come together(dont have first or second)
Your first enemy:
Jit Sin Police Cadet!!! hahaha
The friend you love the most:
The friend i love the most is the frenzzz im having now
Your most beautiful girl friend:
So many
Your most handsome guy friend:
Jackson
The kind of girl/woman you hate the most:
Girls who aint themselves
The kind of boy/man you hate the most:
Guys who thought they know themselves a lot but they dont -.-
Have you ever fallen in love with your close friend before:
No
Your best friend is your ex-lover:
Impossible (for now)
If your friend backstabs you:
Call ambulance -.-
If your friend betrays you:
I'll remember
If your friend woos your lover:
Congrats if success(means im useless)
If your friend falls in love with you:
Tell me =)
If you fall in love with your best friend:
I should tell her(but i dun have best or no best fren)
THE STUDIES
Are you a good student:
No!
Have you always done your homeworks/assignments:
No!
The teacher/tutor you love the most:
Primary school Chinese teacher.陈丽珍老师
Always late to school/college:
Go or Don't go.. no late
Your class:
Dam!
You love your seniors:
I respect those who respect me
Senior whom you love the most:
None
Your classmates good/bad:
Who is my classmate?
Excellent results classmate:
Kai Zhong
Laziest classmate:
LimPek

THE PEOPLE
Smart people:
Depends in what situation
Stupid people:
Those who keep on studying and score flying results... i think they are the most stupid
Good looking people:
You look nice too..
Ugly people:
Criminals
Funny people:
Malays
Cute people:
Old folks
Bad people:
Old folks home's old folks' children
Honest people:
3 years old Child
Acting people:
Business man or maybe 卧底
You are what kind of people:
I'm the kinda who wants everybody know who am i
Lip or eyes:
Eyes
Hugs or kisses:
Hugs
Shorter or taller:
Taller
Hesitant or spontaneous:
Spontaneous
Nice stomach or nice arms:
Nice arms
Listener or talker:
Never talk =.=
Romantic or rich:
Rich
Good wife or Good mother:
I am guy. Good father

THE FUTURE
Age to get married:
Before 30
Numbers of kid(s):
Hope for more but my wife needa suffer...sorie..
Career:
Tauke
Salary:
unpredictable
Retirement age:
Before 55
Value of properties:
As much As i need
Wishes:
I dont talk


SMILES PEOPLE=)

2 comments:

seazpark said...

jia geng~~

tzin yung said...

using weird language again. haha but thx for comment